Federal Grants

Federal Pell Grant

Federal Pell Grant eligibility is determined by the U.S. Department of Education based on information submitted on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). A Student Aid Report (SAR) is sent from the U.S. Department of Education to students who have filed the FAFSA. Pell Grants are awarded only to undergraduate students. The amount you receive depends on the EFC number from your FAFSA, the cost of attendance and whether you are a full-time or part-time student.

Federal SEOG

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants are for undergraduate students with exceptional financial need as determined by the FAFSA form. Priority is given to students who receive Federal Pell Grants. An SEOG grant does not have to be paid back. Award amounts vary.