Institutional Research

The Office of Institutional Research is responsible for the collection, distribution, analysis, interpretation, and communication of information to support institutional decision-making and planning.

The Office of Institutional Research serves all academic and administrative units of the College by providing research and data to improve the College’s academic programs and administrative services.

Institutional Research coordinates reports for state and federal agencies and for the College’s accrediting body, the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). 

If you are looking for information that is not found within the IR site, please get a hold of me through email, phone, or come by the office in Hendren Hall.


Mark Heidrich

[email protected]

(208) 459-5199

Hendren Hall 118