Auditions will be held on The College of Idaho campus in the Langroise Center for the Performing and Fine Arts. Scholarship consideration in the music program will be based on musical preparation, tone quality, stage presence, musicianship, and potential for further growth. Students should demonstrate an openness to learning, an interest in growing, and a desire to attend The College of Idaho.
Audition Dates (for entry Fall 2013)
- November 10, 2012
- March 2, 2013
Scheduling a Music Audition
You may submit a request online or call the Music Department at 208-459-5275 to schedule your personal audition appointment or e-mail Evonne Earl, Fine Arts Academic Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Taped auditions will be accepted in certain circumstances, but it is always better to perform a live audition if possible. Please remember that scholarships are awarded early in the year, so an early audition application is in your best interest.
- Dr. Mari Jo Tynon - Voice and Opera email@example.com 208-459-5249
- Dr. Paul Moulton - Department Chair, Music History, Music Education firstname.lastname@example.org 208-459-5217
- Dr. Lisa Derry - Theory/Composition, Technology email@example.com 208-459-5520
- Dr. Brent Wells - Choral Activities firstname.lastname@example.org 208-459-5607
- Mr. David Johnson - Viola, Langroise Trio email@example.com 208-459-5821
- Dr. Marianne Saunders - Voice, Choir, Jazz firstname.lastname@example.org 208-459-5877
- Mr. Samuel Smith - Cello, Langroise Trio email@example.com 208-459-5428
- Mr. Geoffrey Trabichoff - Violin, Langroise Trio firstname.lastname@example.org 208-459-5812
- Evonne Earl, Academic Assistant email@example.com 208-459-5275