Directions to the Theatre
- Take I-84 to exit #29 (Franklin exit) in Caldwell.
- Turn left (if coming from Boise) and cross over the highway.
- Go down the hill, staying on 21st Ave. and cross railroad tracks.
- Turn right at first stoplight (Blaine Street).
- Take the first left (20th Avenue).
- Cross Cleveland Blvd. (the College is there in front of you and to the left).
- Turn left into parking before Symms Athletic Field (at Jewett Auditorium sign).
- Look to your left.
- The newer red, brick building is Langroise Center for Performing and Visual Arts where the Studio Theatre is housed.
- To its right is Jewett Auditorium.
View The College of Idaho campus map to see where Langroise Center and Jewett Auditorium are located.
Parking at Theatre
There is no charge for parking at the theatre. The lot between Langroise Center and Jewett Auditorium is most convenient.
The Studio Theatre, Recital Hall and Eros Theatre have general seating.
Jewett Auditorium can have either general or reserved seating.
Doors open approximately 25 minutes before curtain.
Tickets for C of I theatre productions will be available at the Langroise Box Office before the show. Call the Langroise Box Office (208-459-5426) or Theatre Chair, Joe Golden (208-459-5836) for ticket information.
Tickets that have been reserved by phone should be picked up at least 20 minutes before curtain. If not, they may be sold to waiting patrons should the performance sell-out.
Non-C of I Students
C of I Students