During January 2013, C of I faculty led month-long courses in Australia, London and Idaho’s Sawtooth Mountains, where students explored English history and culture, coastal ecosystems in Australia, or environmental policy and literature.
Discover how each of these courses complement and enrich the C of I experience by visiting the following pages for more information, photos and videos chronicling students' off-campus experiences throughout the month:
Recent Off-Campus Courses
See where College of Idaho faculty have recently led off-campus study courses and find out more about these experiences.
- Scotland - Summer 2012 for art, English and music students. Watch video highlights.
- China - Summer 2012 for Asian studies students. Learn more.
- France - Winter 2012 Click here for the album of the France Trip.
- Sun Valley/Sawtooth Mountains - Winter 2011
- London - Winter 2011
- Australia - Winter 2010
- Southeast Asia - Winter 2010
- Israel -2009
- London - 2009
- Mexico - 2008
- Peru - 2008
- Australia - 2006