Are you interested in taking classes at The College of Idaho without pursuing a degree? If so, just follow these simple steps and before you know it, you'll be sitting in one of our classrooms partcipating with our world class professors and students!
- Contact Danessa Christensen, Assistant Director of Admission and discuss your interests in the college.
- Complete the attached Non-Degree Seeking Student Application and return it to the Admission Office, email@example.com, The College of Idaho, 2112 Cleveland Boulevard; Caldwell, ID 83605. In #9 Class(es) you wish to take, please put whatever kind of classes you want to take (the name of the subject area, such as biology). Please ask all colleges where you ever took a course to mail us your official transcripts, or get them in a sealed envelope and give them to us.
- To find our courses click here, enter the term when you want to start, then whatever subjects interest you, then hit the submit button at bottom. That will show you what courses are available. (Sometimes there is more than one page of courses.)
- There’s a column that shows the # of available seats/# of seats. Another column shows who is teaching the course. If you want to get into a full course (zero or negative # available), contact the faculty member who teaches it, and ask him or her to sign an add form.
- Non-degree-seeking students may register as of the first day of the term. To register or for questions about registration, please contact the registrar’s office.
- Non-degree-seeking students are not eligible for federal financial aid or any scholarships from the C of I.
- If you want to audit a course or take it not-for-credit, please see the Auditing and Non-Credit Instruction heading in the Enrollment & Registration section of the undergraduate catalog.