Career, Education, and Networking
The College of Idaho continues to assist alumni in their career development and continuing education through the following opportunities.
- Career Assistance: Resume and interview coaching, assistance with job searching and help with graduate school applications. Professional networking and introduction through the alumni network. Contact: Dora Gallegos, (208) 459-5688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Alumni Directory: A resource that contains listings for thousands of alumni along with their stories, pictures and life experiences, as well as job postings, class notes and permanent email addresses. Verify your information at www.alumniconnections.com/yotes
- Library Privileges: Register for a library card and lending privileges at the Terteling Library. Access to the online journals and research tools when on campus, with interlibrary loan access for both on and off-campus alumni. Bookplate memoriam program available to honor those who have passed away, but contributed or participated as alumni or friends of the College. Contact: Christine Schutz, (208) 459-5524 or email@example.com
- Professional Affiliation Groups: These include the Health occupations; Business professionals; Lawyers, politicians, justice occupations; Education; and more happy hours, networking and learning opportunities! Groups meet in the Treasure Valley, as well as regionally. Call today to see what is happening in your area. Get connected, find jobs and references, and utilize the Yote network today! Contact: Alumni Office: (208)459-5770, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts: Official and unofficial copies of your transcripts are available for free for alumni; charges may apply for rush delivery. Contact: Registrar’s Office: (208) 459-5201, or email@example.com
- College courses: Alumni who have earned a bachelor's degree or are 25 years or older, discounts are available for C of I courses. Visitors' passes are available for $45 to enroll in classes with faculty permission. Contact: Registrar’s Office: (208) 459-5201, or firstname.lastname@example.org.