Keeping connected with The College of Idaho and your fellow Yotes is easy. Find out how to stay connected below.
- Online Alumni Directory: A resource that contains listings for thousands of alumni along with their stories, pictures and life experiences, as well as job postings, class notes and permanent email addresses. Verify your information at www.alumniconnections.com/yotes.
- Alumni Chapters: Alumni events and opportunities throughout the country with other alumni in the area. Whether you move or are on vacation, take advantage of what the local chapter has to offer. So don't miss out on an opportunity to get involved. Contact: Alumni Office, (208) 459-5770, or email@example.com.
- National Alumni Board: Members of the National Alumni Board have an opportunity to provide direction to the alumni relations programs of the College and advising the College's President and Board of Trustees on matters of importance to alumni. Contact: NAB President Diana Dron ’75, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic Newsletters: Stay connected by receiving the bi-weekly electronic newsletter from the College with news, updates, and calls for participation. Subscribe online today! Like sports and athletics? Keep in the know, find out about away games, upcoming events, and the massive NNU game every month with YoteNotes, the athletic newsletter. Sign up today by email!
- Quest: The College alumni magazine, published three times each year, features alumni achievements, happenings at the College, interesting stories of our area, and current news for your fellow alumni and friends. The magazine can be viewed online, or, if you'd prefer to receive this electronically, please email email@example.com.
- Alumni Legacy Scholarships: Family members of alumni receive a $1,000 scholarship, renewable each year. (Parent or grandparent completed 60+ credits), sibling (sibling currently attends), and alumni sibling (sibling graduated). Contact: Admission Office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admissions Recruiting: Help represent the college at fairs, schools, in your community, and amongst high school students. Get involved by calling or emailing the Admission Office. Contact: Admission Office, email@example.com.
- ABC (Alumni Book Club): Monthly book club, hosted by professors, retired professors, alumni, and friends. Meets every 3rd Thursday of every other month and the location varies. Group meets regularly in the Treasure Valley, as well as in several regional locations. If you are interested in participating in your own region outside of the Treasure Valley, call or email us for more information. Contact: Jon Yoshizaki ’06, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade): This involves young alumni programming and events with monthly networking and happy hours. The group meets the last Wednesday of every month in the Treasure Valley area, as well as at various social functions throughout the year, including McCall's Winter Carnival, rafting the Boise River, and the Caldwell Night Rodeo. These programs will be developed regionally. Contact: Jake McClean '06, email@example.com.