After graduation, alumni can still take advantage of many resources at The College of Idaho:
Career Assistance and Professional Advancement: Get connected, find jobs and references, and utilize the CEL today! Contact: The Center for Experiential Learning (CEL) at -208-459-5508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Privileges: Register for a library card and lending privileges at the Terteling Library. Access to the online journals and research tools when on campus, with interlibrary loan access for both on and off-campus alumni. Bookplate memoriam program available to honor those who have passed away, but contributed or participated as alumni or friends of the College. Contact: Christine Schutz, 208-459-5524 or email@example.com
College courses: Graduates of The College of Idaho may audit up to two courses per academic year at no cost, provided space is available and they receive the instructor’s permission. Graduates interested in auditing classes should first contact the Alumni Office and then complete the audit form before contacting the instructor. All other conditions that apply for enrolled students apply for C of I staff and graduates.
College of Idaho alumni are eligible for the following discounts and services. For more information, call or email the listed contact.
J.A. Albertson Activities Center: All activities center facilities, including swimming pool, weight room, gyms, and rock wall, are available to alumni for an annual charge of $50 (individual) or $75 (family). Certain facilities will not be available during home games and other closures. Contact: Alumni Relations, 208-459-5770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sporting Events: Discount of $1.00 off most general admission tickets to Yotes games, Football games are excluded from the discount. Alumni Relations, 208-459-5773 or email@example.com
College Facilities: Discounts on the rental of the college facilities. Contact: Tracylea Balmer ’02, 208-459-5025, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounted Auto, Life and Home Insurance: Through Liberty Mutual you can receive preferred and discounted pricing on auto, life, renters, and other insurance programs. Discount code: #11313. Contact: Doug McAllister, 208-323-7755 email@example.com
Auto Care, Parts and Repair: Meineke Car Care Center provides a 10% discount on all services except oil changes, batteries, and tires (which are discounted 5%). This discount is only available at the Meineke in Caldwell, ID. There is no expiration and the discount is available to all faculty, staff, alumni, and current students.
Discounted ticket pricing for Caldwell Fine Arts Events.
Travel (subject to change based on contract renewal):
- The Ace Hotel (Portland, OR): 10% discount for alumni and friends
- Americ Inn (Hailey, ID): Discounts are seasonally. $93.00 for Winter/Spring. $116.10 after Memorial Day.
- The Marriott (Nampa, ID): Discount for alumni and friends.
- The Best Western (Caldwell, ID): Discount rate of $69.00 for parents of students and $65.00 for Alumni and athletic or academic visitors.
- Athletic ticket discounts for alumni group outings (i.e.; Portland Timbers, Boise Hawks, etc.)
- Annual Sundance Film Festival event (Ogden, UT): Discount tickets, group specials and access, happy hours, and hotel specials.
- Wine tours (Idaho and Oregon): Join alumni and friends for guided tours of wineries and regions with expert information.
- Wine discounts for alumni and friends through local alumni winemakers, Bitner Vineyards and Fujishin Family Cellars.
- Rukkus Tickets: 10% discount on ticket purhcases. To recieve your discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org with desired event and "IdahoDiscount" as the heading
- Other destination events.
Contact: Alumni Relations, -208-459-5770, or email@example.com