My inbox is an entity that rivals my daily planner in importance. It houses all the things I have on my plate, and once I’ve taken care of an item, it gets sorted out into a folder or deleted. So here’s what is happening in my life this week, according to my yotes email.
- An update about a judicial board case.
- The Coyote Calendar from Marketing and Communications—this lets me know what events are happening around campus for the next month or so.
- A notice that supplemental information about sketching has been posted on my class web page, from Garth Claassen, one of my London professors.
- An email from a teacher at Lincoln Elementary, a local school where I’m going to start tutoring third graders on Mondays.
- A room reservation confirmation from the college regarding an event I’m planning as in my capacity as my sorority’s Education Chairman.
- An email from my Heritage Scholar Advisor, Kerry Hunter, about an opportunity to study in Ireland.
- An update from the C of I registrar letting me know when I can register for 2013 Spring classes.
- A hotel reservation for my trip to eastern Idaho this weekend for a wedding.
- An email from Professor Angresano about what my Intro to Political Economy class should study for our first test.
- A list of sites that I need to know for a map quiz from my other London professors, Sue Schaper.
- Advertisements letting me know that throw blankets at West Elm are 19 dollars.
- An email saying that there’s a presentation by two Palestinian students tonight about “The Palestinian Peace Message.”
- A notification that Ryan Crocker, recently retired US ambassador to Afghanistan and former ambassador to Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Kuwait, and Lebanon is coming to speak on Monday at 11:30.
Megan is a sophomore international political economy major from Boise, Idaho.