First-year and new students submit a Community Living Agreement once they have turned in their matriculation deposit. This Agreement includes your contact information, housing preferences, meal plan preferences, medical concerns, and the Wilderness Experience waiver for Fall Welcome Week. Contact your Admission Counselor for access to the Community Living Agreement.

A Non-Academic Petition should be submitted to request an exemption from or modification to the residency or meal plan requirement. Petitions are due by the first day of class each term.

If you have questions about the Non-Academic Petition please contact us at

We are excited to begin a new housing option Fall 2015 - Interest Houses. For the first year, only one of our rentals will be an Interest House. Applications are below.

Non-Academic Petition

Non-Academic Petition.doc:
Interest House Application.doc: