Spring 2017 Classes
Want to major in fun this spring, without the homework, tests or grading? Do you want to explore using watercolors or learn how to garden in dry climates? Perhaps you would like to get out in nature for a hike or discover the Idaho night sky…. Wherever your interests are, be sure to check out The College of Idaho’s wide selection of community learning classes. Just click on each class link below for dates, pricing and registration.
Personal Enrichment & Special Interests
- An Ecological History of Southwestern Idaho
- Inglés Práctico para Hablantes Nativos de Español / Practical English for Native Spanish Speakers
- Understanding Russia
- Beginning Spanish
- Creating Basic Websites
- Dream it Do it
- Protect yourself from Identity Theft
- Archaeology & Egyptology: The Tomb of King Tut
- Tweet, Like, Share: Social Media in the Workplace
- Record Collecting for Fun & Profit: Vinyl Trash and Treasure
On-Line Courses and Certificates
- Accounting and Finance for Non Financial Managers
- Financial Analysis and Planning for Non Financial Managers
Cash is King
- Using Surveys to Improve Business and Work Productivity
- High Response Surveys
- Advanced Survey Research
Business Communication Certificates
Career Skills Certificates
Human Resources Certificates
LEED Green Workplace
- Management Boot Camp
- New 21st Century Strategies for Productivity and Time Management
- Managing Generations in the Workplace
- Introduction to Six Sigma Green Belt
- Intermediate Six Sigma Green Belt
- Advanced Six Sigma Green Belt
New Media Marketing
New Media Marketing Certificates
- Creating Cell Phone Apps for your Business
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Advanced Mobile Marketing
Professional Development Certificates
Come and join the Fun!
We look forward to seeing you this spring.
For questions about the on-campus classes call (208)459-5188 or email Rebecca Wilhite [email protected].
For questions about the on-line offerings call (855)846-8252.