The Boone Fund is the unrestricted giving program which supports the College's ongoing operating needs on an annual basis. The annual fund is named to honor the College’s founder, Dr. William Judson Boone, who demonstrated a dedication to philanthropy while educating future generations of College of Idaho students. Gifts made to the Boone Fund support many different aspects of The C of I such as expanding student scholarships, attracting exemplary faculty and staff, enriching athletic, academic and performing arts programs, and maintaining the campus and facilities.
As a Coyote Caller, you have the opportunity to call alumni, parents and friends of The College of Idaho to ask for their financial support. You will serve as an ambassador for the College to build and strengthen the relationship between alumni and the school. We are looking for students who embrace the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to listen and resolve concerns
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of The C of I
- Strong integrity and honesty
- Exemplary work ethic and attendance
- Natural self-motivation & positive attitude
- Superior customer service skills, including patience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good ability to receive and give feedback
- Quick learner
Hourly Wage: $8.00
Hours: A minimum of 2 nights a week (6 hours).
Schedule: We offer a flexible scheduling system where callers can request their desired shift. The calling hours are Sunday 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Monday - Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Calling begins Sunday, October 7, 2012 and will conclude on or around Thursday, November 15, 2012. Unexcused absences and tardiness will result in termination.
Dress: Business casual
Location: Calling will take place in the Development Office on the 3rd Floor of Sterry Hall
Mandatory Training Days: Two one-hour sessions that will take place in the evening the week before calling starts. Training also includes the completion and submission of take-home study materials. **Training hours are paid**
Tara Wensel, Boone Fund Director
Campus Box 49
Sterry, 3rd floor
- Applications / Resume / Class & Activity Schedule: Fill out the application, prepare a simple, one page resume and include a copy of your class & activity (sports, organizations, etc) schedules. Please submit this information to Tara Wensel via email, campus mail or delivered to the Human Resources Office. The deadline for all applications is: Sunday, September 23, 2012 at midnight.
- Interview: Once your application has been reviewed, you will be assigned a scheduled interview time with Tara Wensel.