The Boone Fund is the unrestricted giving program which supports the College's ongoing operating needs on an annual basis. Gifts made to the Boone Fund support many different aspects of The C of I such as expanding student scholarships, attracting exemplary faculty and staff, enriching athletic, academic and performing arts programs, and maintaining the campus and facilities.
As a Coyote Caller, you have the opportunity to call alumni, parents and friends of The College of Idaho to ask for their financial support. You will serve as an ambassador for the College to build and strengthen the relationship between alumni and the school. We are looking for students who embrace the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to listen and resolve concerns
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of The C of I
- Strong integrity and honesty
- Exemplary work ethic and attendance
- Natural self-motivation & positive attitude
- Superior customer service skills, including patience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good ability to receive and give feedback
- Quick learner
Hourly Wage: $8.00
Hours: A minimum of 2 nights a week (6 hours).
Schedule: We offer a flexible scheduling system where callers can request their desired shift. The calling hours are Sunday 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Monday - Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Unexcused absences and tardiness will result in termination.
Dress: Business casual
Location: Calling will take place in the Development Office on the 3rd Floor of Sterry Hall
Mandatory Training Days: Two one-hour sessions that will take place in the evening the week before calling starts. Training also includes the completion and submission of take-home study materials. **Training hours are paid**
To apply for a Coyote Caller Position please send in all 3 of the following documents to email@example.com before the deadline of Friday, February 20, 2015.
- Application Questions: The File below includes the Application Questions, answer them to the best of your ability.
- Resume: Send in a resume for the Coyote Caller Position
- Class & Activity Schedule: Please send in a document showing us all of your time commitments.