Thousands of alumni, parents, friends, businesses and foundations are investing in The College of Idaho through several different campaigns. Others are making unrestricted gifts to the College, all of which advance our 121-year legacy of excellence, individualized education and commitment to service and leadership.
Find out more about our current campaigns.
- Endowing a Chair in Judaic Studies
- Remodeling Boone Hall
- Endowing the Campus Ministries Program
- Endowing scholarships that attract and support exemplary students
- Completing Wolfe Baseball Field
- And many more vital programs
Find out how close we are to reaching our $175 million Advance the Legacy goal.
Read President Marvin Henberg’s comments about the history and vision of Advance the Legacy.