Government, Law, Education, Technology and Other Alumni
- Dr. Peggy (Margaret) Anderson '62 former Athletic Director, Eastern Oregon University
- Devon Barker '94 world-class kayaker
- R.C. Owens '53 Former NFL football player. Deceased.
- Elgin Baylor '58 NBA hall-of-Famer
- Carolyn (Curl) Skyer '93 World speed record holder on bike and skis, 1997 National Off-Road Triathlon Champion
- Marthetta M. "Muffie" Blakely '78 San Francisco-based entertainer, singer and songwriter.
- Ray Gabbard '88 Traveling Company - Phantom of the Opera and other productions
- Paul J. Smith '27 Academy Award-winning composer and arranger for Walt Disney Studios. Deceased.
- Zella Strickland '62 Widely exhibited artist in the West with emphasis on animal life, currently a television court artist for KTVB - Channel 7 with work featured nationally.
- Dr. Elmer R. Thomas '56 Director of Choral Studies, College Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati. Retired.
- F. Jay Breidt '87, PhD. Chair, Department of Statistics Colorado State University
- Dr. Gene M. Brown '47 Dean of Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Cary Coglianese '85, PhD., J.D.
- Edward B. Shils Professor of Law and Professor of Political Science University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Dr. Francisco Garcia '67 Director of Minority Education, U.S. Department of Education.
- Dr. Sherrel Hammar '53 Dir of the U. of Hawaii School of Medicine, retired. Chairman of the Hawaiian Medical Association.
- Robert L. Hendren, Jr. '86 Former President, The College of Idaho.
- Dr. Harry A. Hultgren '50 Chairman, College of Arts and Sciences and Department of Classical Languages, Ohio University.
- Dr. Francis Knapp '49 Chairman, Department of Biology, Stetson University. Retired.
- Dr. Robert Kysar '56 Bandy Professor Emeritus of Preaching and New Testament, Chandler School of Theology, Emory University.
- Dr. Paul L. Murphy '47 Professor of History, University of Minnesota, and one of America's top scholars in American constitutional history.
- Dr. Erling Skorpen '54 Chairman, Department of Philosophy, University of Maine.
- Dr. Larry E. Suter '65 Senior Statistician, Program Director, ROLE, Division of Research, Evaluation and Communication, National Science Foundation.
- Richard D. Hahn '55 Deputy Assistant Secretary of Operations, U.S. Department of Energy.
- C.L. "Butch" Otter '67 Governor of Idaho. Former U.S. Congressman. Former Lieutenant Governor, State of Idaho.
- Gov. Elmo Smith '32 Former Governor, State of Oregon. Deceased.
- Gov. Robert Smylie '38 Former Governor, State of Idaho. Deceased.
- Klaus Scharioth '71 Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to the United States
- Richard C. Price '76 General Services Officer, US Department of State, Foreign Services
- Ravic Huso '73 US Ambassador, Retired. Career Senior Foreign Service Officer, US Department of State. Washington, DC.
- Clare Conley '51 Editor-in-Chief, Outdoor Life Magazine. Deceased.
- John Killen '73 City Editor, The Portland Oregonian.
- Glenda Martin '57 Publisher, Minnesota Women's Press, Inc.
- Joan Houston Hall '68 Chief Editor, Dictionary of American Regional English
- Fritz E. Attaway '68 Senior Counsel and Vice President, Motion Picture Association of America.
- Hon. Charles P. Brumbach '67 Magistrate Judge, State of Idaho.
- Hon. Candy Dale '79 Federal Magistrate Judge.
- Ronald Graves '65 Gen. Counsel, Simplot Corp., retired.
- Larry Harvey '61 Dean, Willamette University Law School. Deceased.
- Loretta Warner Holway '53 First Idaho woman accepted by Harvard Law School. Currently a lawyer with a Boston law firm.
- Hon. Warren E. Jones '65 Idaho Supreme Court Justice
- Hon. Edward Lodge '57 Federal District Judge, Boise.
- Allen Neece '64 Legislative Counsel to the Senate Small Business Committee Founder Cantor and Associates, Inc.
- Michael Neville '73 Deputy Attorney General, State of California.
- Paul Rowan '80 General Counsel, Albertsons Inc.
- Justice Gerald Schroeder '61 Idaho Supreme Court Justice. Retired.
- Paul M. Tinker '69 Former Chief Deputy Attorney General, State of Utah.
- Hon. Paul W. White '30 Supreme Court Justice, State of Nebraska. Retired.
- William L. "Bill" Richardson '60 Former Chief Judge, State of Oregon Court of Appeals
- Bret Arsenault '87 CEO, E Business Solutions Group, Microsoft
- Tom Rankin '83 Senior Software Engineer for Air-Trak.com
- David Roberts '81 Founder, Rich 3-D Development Network