Things I have to do:
1. Pack up everything in my current room.
2. Pay last month's rent.
3. Finish summer reading.
4. Find a kitchen table.
5. Order textbooks.
6. Stop procrastinating and pack up everything in my current room.
7. Continue final preparations for a Psychology Study this weekend.
8. Fix sandals.
9. Abandon attempt to fix sandals. Buy new sandals.
10. Begin my senior year of college, being introduced as a TA in Social Psychology next Friday.
Andrew is a senior psychology major from Boise, Idaho.