Finney Hall, named for Julia Finney, was built in 1910 and at one time housed the dining hall and the chemistry department. Historically it was the all women's residence hall on campus, but became co-ed by floor in 2003. Finney houses a close-knit community of up to 70 students in a suite-style environment. All bedrooms are single rooms. Finney Hall is centrally located on campus next to Terteling Library.