Located within the Boise metro area, there's always something going on near The College of Idaho's campus, no matter what your interests, Downtown Boise, the center of a vibrant metro area with more than 700,000 people, is just 30 minutes away. Enjoy dining, a lively theatre and dance community, tons of live music, professional sports, museums, farmer’s markets and lush city parks connected by the popular Boise River Greenbelt. Learn more about some popular activities below.
Top 5 Within 30 Minutes of Campus
- Downtown Boise – Dining, live music, theatre and dance, Boise River Greenbelt and more!
- Boise Foothills – 100+ miles of foot/bike trails.
- Boise Farmer’s Market – Find out why the Treasure Valley is one of the nation’s hotspots for local food by checking out farmer's markets in Caldwell, Boise, Nampa and other local cities.
- Pro Sports – Idaho Stampede basketball, Idaho Steelheads hockey and Boise Hawks baseball
- Museums – Boise Art Museum, Basque Museum & Cultural Center, Discovery Center of Idaho, Idaho Botanical Garden, World Center for Birds of Prey, and more!
For more information about arts and culture, entertainment, and things to do in Idaho check out the VisitIdaho.org website.