3-D Printing Club
To introduce students and faculty to a new face of technology. This technology has gone viral the past few years because of the changes it brings to the academic world.
Africans, Friends, Relatives & Others
To be a force to unite Africans, friends, relatives and other members of the community through information interchange, ground breaking seminars, workshops, and activities that will provide a forum for intellectual growth in terms of understanding black culture, history and heritage.
Arabic Hebrew Club
This organization aims to embrace cultural diversity by learning and teaching the Arabic and Hebrew languages. Our purpose is to utilize the language as a lens for exploring the cultures and religions of Arabic and Hebrew speaking regions. In promoting diversity, we hopt to encourage open-mindedness and promote a community of respect on this campus.
Associated Students of The College of Idaho
The Associated Students of The College of Idaho (ASCI) is a collection of elected and appointed student government leaders who are responsible for managing the use of student fees, setting policy, providing the framework for a variety of experiential learning opportunities, and serves as a vehicle for student involvement in the governance of the college. To learn more, visit http://www.collegeofidaho.edu/asci.
Association of Latin American Students
* To incorporate a mentoring program in order to mentor incoming members through their first couple of years of college. * To bring together resources on language, culture, and travel (magazines, newspapers, music, and entertainment, travel, brochures, film, slides, etc.). * To become an informative center, exchanging information between the students of this college and the outside community on Hispanic matters. * To raise funds for activities and to participate in cultural events related to Hispanic culture on campus and off campus.
The C of I Boxing Club provides students with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of boxing while enhancing their physical fitness, self confidence, self-discipline and pride. With the multi-cultural and ethnic makeup of the college community, the program also offers numerous opportunities for cross cultural interaction as well as team building. Member can gain, too, a sense of well being, recognition and self-responsibility.
Cabaret, on the surface, is an improv based comedy group to entertain the student body. Cabaret seeks to offer students the opportunity for artistic expression through performance mediums, and will provide it to any student who shows interest and commitment to the group, the campus community, and to comedy as a whole.
The purpose of Car Club is to nurture and expand knowledge and to cultivate interest in the automotive culture. The automotive culture and its impact on society will be explored from a vintage, current-day, and future standpoint.
The purpose of the C of I Car Club is to nurture and expand knowledge and to cultivate interest in the automotive culture.
The purpose of being a College of Idaho Cheerleading Squad Member:
* Promote and uphold the traditions and legacy of The College of Idaho at all times.
* Motivate, inspire, and entertain fans at games and appearances that bring Yote fans together.
* Create and maintain C of I traditions that allow the Cheerleading Squad to be recognized as one of the best.
Represent the C of I Cheerleading Squad program at local, state, and/or national events.
* To pioneer and build a legacy for the cheerleading team at The College of Idaho
This organization will work towards educating, entertaining and serving the community through activities involving the fundamentals of chemistry.
Circle K International
The mission of this club shall be: CKI develops college and university students into a global network of responsible citizens and leaders with a lifelong commitment to service.
Delta Tau Delta
Committed to lives of excellence.
The mission of this organization shall be to provide members the best opportunity to make a difference and develop leadership, teamwork and communication skills through learning, practicing and teaching the principles of free enterprise.
This organization will serve to inform the student body of old and new movies. We will promote awareness of new movies that are coming out and appreciate older movies.
Firearms Education Development
This organization's purpose is to:
* Educate students how to safely and effectively use, keep, and maintain firearms.
* Help students gain knowledge of the different types of firearms and purposes behind them.
* To promote safe and proficient use of firearms and equipment.
The C of I Food Bank is a volunteer-based service organization dedicated to the community and the college. Our purpose is two-fold: to provide a service for families in need in the Treasure Valley and to reduce waste in our school's cafeteria. We aim to improve the outreach of the school and the student body's involvement with issues of hunger and food usage in Idaho.
The purpose of the College of Idaho Club Francophone is for College of Idaho students from all faith and philosophical traditions -- including those with no religious affiliation -- who want to learn more about francophone culture, make new friends, provide an environment promoting French speaking and contribute to creating a more compassionate and understanding multicultural community.
Game Development Club
This organization will provide students with opportunities to learn about and study games as a medium (primarily video games), and to work as a group in creating their own original games.
Gamma Phi Beta
To develop the highest type of womanhood through education, social life, and service to country and humanity.
The purpose of Greek Council is to strengthen Greek relations, improve community, and provide a device to member organizations to secure their place as leaders of the college community.
The College of Idaho's History Club seeks to promote an active interest in the discipline and knowledge of history in the student body and campus community.
To promote multicultural interaction through soccer.
To promote multicultural interaction and comradery through soccer.
The Interfaith Club is for students from all faith and philosophical traditions - including those with no religious affiliation - who want to learn more about faith and religion, make new friends, and contribute to creating a more compassionate and understanding world community.
International Student Organization
The purpose of ISO is:
- To have international students meet regularly. Students, invited friends, and guests are encouraged to come share their ideas and cultures.
- To hold events such as The Cultural Show and Food Fest as vehicles to enhance the communities awareness of the lavishly diverse cultures on campus.
- To bring together resources that will allow the exchange of cultures and ideas.
- To become the information hub and support system for all international students registered on campus.
- To raise funds for activities and to participate in cultural events and engage with other members of the campus community for a positively priceless college experience.
Kappa Kappa Gamma
The purpose of this Fraternity shall be to unite women, through membership, in a close bond of friendship, seeking to instill in them a spirit of mutual love and helpfulness, to the end that each member and the Fraternity-at-large may attain social, moral and intellectual excellence.
The purposes of this club shall be:
* To create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
* To promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
* To take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
* To unite the members in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
* To provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
* To encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.
This organization will serve as a place for all students interested in mathematics to come together to celebrate and investigate the subject.
Through individual and team growth, Men's Lacrosse aims to strengthen its program each year. Individuals, who are expected to attend scheduled practices, will develop skills in lacrosse, a commitment to the team, and a passion for the sport. We aim to accomplish these goals through strong student leadership and encouraged team involvement.
This organization will serve as a place to enjoy all games provided by Nintendo with The College of Idaho community, with a stronger focus on newly released games. It will serve as a place for all of the campus community to come play games of the various series while also promoting campus involvement and engagement.
Contact:Valerio (Alex) Nunez
Omicron Delta Kappa
The Society is a leadership honor society with a threefold purpose: (1) To recognize individuals who have attained a high standard of leadership in collegiate and/or community activities and to encourage them to aspire to higher achievements; (2) To bring together the most representative individuals in all phases of collegiate life and, thus, to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate interest; (3) To bring together members of the faculty and student body of the institution, as well as other Society members, on a basis of mutual interest, understanding, and helpfulness.
The object of the Panhellenic Association shall be to develop and maintain women's fraternity life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to: - Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life. - Promote superior scholarship and basic intellectual development. - Cooperate with member women's fraternities and the university/college administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards. - Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference (NPC Unanimous Agreements, resolutions and policies. - Act in accordance with such rules established by the Panhellenic Council as to not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member women's fraternities.
The Physics Club is for students from all faith and philosophical traditions - including those with no religious affiliation - who want to learn more about physics, participate in the design of engineering projects, carry out physics experiments, make new friends, and contribute to creating a more compassionate and understanding physics community.
This organization will share and spread the Polynesian culture with the campus and community.
Pre-Health Professions Club
The Pre-Health Professions Club provides students at C of I the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of career oriented events, build relationships with medical professionals, and acquire the necessary experience needed to prepare for their desired medical profession. We value human life, humanitarian deeds, and the sciences, together embodying the liberal arts ideals.
To inform and educate students about different aspects of the legal system and law. As a student club of The College of Idaho community, the Pre-Law Club aims to provide relevant activities and events for its members and the College community.
This organization or society will serve to foster awareness for psychological study and research. We will provide a link between students and the research opportunities on campus. Our goal is to become more involved and active within our varied interests in psychology. It will also be the mission of Psychology Club to provide programming related to the academic and scientific field of psychology to The College of Idaho student body.
The psychology club is a social, academic, and professional school organization for all those interested in learning more about the topic of Psychology, the opportunities in the field, and professional development.
The purpose of Rotaract is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
To have students interested in the sport of Rugby meet regularly, train and play competitively against other Rugby clubs. All students are welcome to join the team.
Scarlet Masque Theatre Club
The Scarlet Masque organization will serve to foster independent exploration and development in the area of theatre arts. This can include but is not limited to: performances of one-act plays, original works, one-person showcases, Senior Projects, improvisation events, etc.
Smash Club is for College of Idaho students, competitive and casual, to come together and share in the laughter and joy that is the glorious game of Smash Brothers.
Snow Sports Club
This organization will serve to provide an opportunity for student/athletes to participate and compete in intercollegiate and non-collegiate sanctioned cross country skiing, free skiing, and snowboard events.
Students for Life
Members of College of Idaho Students for Life work to educate and save lives through promoting a deeper respect for human life. In furtherance of these goals, members seek to promote respect for life at The College of Idaho and in the surrounding community, to educate and help those in need obtain resources affirming the choice of life, and to work with others who share common goals.
Tabletop RPG Club
The College of Idaho RPG Club exists to serve those who enjoy playing tabletop RPGs and similar games by helping players connect with gaming groups on campus, we well as setting up club-wide games, offering GM training sessions, and, ideally, providing access to otherwise unavailable source materials for player use.
The Environmental Resource and Recreation Association
We focus on educating the campus about environmental issues through campus-wide events and programs. Through a proactive, hands-on approach, TERRA also works to raise awareness to incrementally changes practices and to promote a greener present and future.
This team will serve as a basis for women at C of I to join to further progress their physical capabilities through the sport of Women's Lacrosse. It is intended to be an encouraging and strengthen environment. Willing to accept any woman who would like the opportunity to learn the sport of lacrosse (no previous experience necessary).
This team will serve as a basis for women at C of I to join to further progress their physical capabilities through the sport of Women's Lacrosse. It is intended to be an encouraging and strengthening environment. We are willing to accept any woman who would like the opportunity to learn the sport of lacrosse (no previous experience necessary.
Our club aims to tackle social issues through using photography and short-film making. We aim to make everyone's voice heard on campus.
Young Americans for Liberty
The Young Americans for Liberty's mission is to train, educate, and mobilize youth activists committed to "winning on principle." Our goal is to cast the leaders of tomorrow and reclaim the policies, candidates, and direction of our government.
(1) To introduce, develop, and inculcate in young people an active interest in governmental affairs and the electoral process; (2) Foster and promote the philosophies, principles and goals of the Democratic Party; (3) Develop leadership skills in our members; (4) Involve ourselves in programs to improve voter education and participation and contribute to the well-being of The College of Idaho community at large; (5) Provide all students and citizens the highest degree of justice and social welfare.
College of Idaho Young Republicans exists as a non-profit and educational organization. It's purposes are:
* To advance the growth of the Republican Party by assisting in the election of Republican nominees to public office.
* To discover and equip young Republican leaders to help build the future of the party.
* To encourage awareness and active participation in the political process at all levels of government by members of College of Idaho Young Republicans and the community.
* To support and promote the philosophies and ideals of the Republican Party of Idaho.
Youth Green Party
As a party that advocates for grassroots democracy, the Green Party offers youth an avenue to be represented and participate in electoral politics. The purpose of this group shall be to educate the C of I and surrounding community about the political values of the Green Party of the United States and to raise awareness of the Green Party's candidates in our community. We are committed to promoting the ten key values of the Green Party: nonviolence, grassroots democracy, social justice, ecology, feminism, diversity, decentralization, community economics, future focus, and responsibility.