The central purpose of The College of Idaho Art Club is to foster an educational experience for all students interested in fine arts. This will be accomplished through educational visits to local Art Museums and Galleries, collaborative work, and beneficial critique of members' work. When appropriate, the organization will provide lectures to members about past and present artists making a difference in the art community. All of these will be done to promote an understanding of fine arts and develop an appreciation.
Association of Latino American Students
- To incorporate a mentoring program in order to mentor incoming members through their first couple of years of college.
- To bring together resources on language, culture, and travel (magazines, newspapers, music, brochures, film, etc.).
- To become an informative center, exchanging information between the students of this college and the outside community on Hispanic matters.
- To raise funds for activities and to participate in cultural events related to Hispanic culture on campus and off campus.
The C of I Boxing Club provides students with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of boxing while enhancing their physical fitness, self-confidence, self-discipline and pride. With the multi-cultural and ethnic makeup of the college community, the program also offers numerous opportunities for cross-cultural interaction as well as team building. Members can gain a sense of well being, recognition, and self-responsibility.
- To promote and uphold the traditions and legacy of The College of Idaho at all times.
- Motivate, inspire, and entertain fans at games and appearances that bring Yote fans together.
- Create and maintain C of I traditions that allow the Cheerleading Squad to be recognized as one of the best.
- Represent The College of Idaho Cheerleading program at local, state, and/or national events.
- To pioneer traditions and bild a legacy for the cheerleading program at The College of Idaho.
This organization will work towards educating, entertaining and service the community through activities involving the fundamentals of chemistry.
This organization will provide opportunities for College of Idaho students of all levels of dance experience to learn various forms of dance and perform staff and student choreographed pieces.
Delta Tau Delta
Committed to lives of excellence.
The mission of this organization shall be to provide members the best opportunity to make a difference and develop leadership, teamwork and communicaton skills through learning, practicing and teaching the principles of free enterprise.
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
The mission of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes is "to present to athletes and coaches, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the church."
The purpose of the C of I Francophone Club is for students from all faith and philosophical traditions - including those with no religous affiliation - who want to learn more about francophone culture, make new friends, provide an environment promoting French speaking and contribute to creating a more compassionate and understanding multicultural community.
Gamma Phi Beta
The object of this organization whall be to fulfill as an individual chapter the mission of Gamma Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., which is to inspire the highest type of womanhood.
The purpose of Greek Council is to strengthen Greek relations, improve community, and provide a device to member organizations to secure their place as leaders of the college community.
This organization's purpose is to:
- Educate students how to safely and effectively use, keep, and maintain firearms.
- Help students gain knowledge of the different types of firearms and purposes behind them.
- To promote safe and proficient use of firearms and equipment.
The College of Idaho's History Club seeks to promote an active interest in the discipline and knowledge of history in the student body and campus community.
To promote multicultural interaction and camaraderie through soccer.
International Student Organization
The purpose of ISO is:
- To have international students meet regularly. Students, invited friends and guests are encouraged to come share their ideas and cultures.
- To hold events such as the Cultural Show and Food Festival as vehicles to enhance the awareness of the variety of cultures on this college campus and to foster a sense of community between international students and other C of I students.
- To bring together resources that will allow the exchange of cultures and ideas (such as bonfires, storytelling, dance nights, intellectual debates, etc.)
- To become the information hub and support system for all international students registered on campus.
- To raise funds for activities and to participate in cultural events and engage with other members of the campus community for a positively priceless college experience.
Kappa Kappa Gamma
The purpose of this Fraternity shall be to unite women, through membership, in a close bond of friendship, seeking to instill in them a spirit of mutual love and helpfulness, to the end that each member and the Fraternity-at-large may attain social, moral and intellectual excellence.
This chapter will serve to support MEDLIFE's mission to aid low-income communities in Latin America and Africa by improving their access to medicine, education, and community development initiatives. Our chapter will aid MEDLIFE's mission through Service Learning trips, MEDLIFE Project Fund, and student empowerment. In addition to supporting MEDLIFE's mission we will seek to aid our local communities through fundraising and volunteering events.
This organization will serve as a place for all students interested in mathematics to come together to celebrate and investigate the subject.
Omicron Delta Kappa
The Society is a leadersip honor society with a threefold purpose:
- To recognize individuals who have attained a high standard of leadership in collegiate and/or community activities and to encourage them to aspire to higher achievements.
- To bring together the most representative individuals in all phases of collegiate life and, thus, to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate interest.
- To bring together members of the faculty and student body of the institution, as well as other Society members, on a basis of mutual interest, understanding, and helpfulness.
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Our vision: A just world without poverty.
Our mission: To create lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and social injustice.
The object of the Panhellenic Association shall be to develop and maintain women's fraternity life and inter-fraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship and intellectual development.
- Cooperate with member women's fraternities and sororities and the college administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Council (NPC) Unanimous Agreements, policies and best practices.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by the Panhellenic Council as to not violate the rights and privileges of member women's fraternities.
The College of Idaho Pre-Health Professionals Club provides students at the C of I the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of career oriented events, build relationships with medical professionals, and acquire the necessary experience needed to prepare for their desired medical profession. The C of I Pre-Health Professionals Club values human life, humanitarian deeds, and the sciences, together embodying the liberal arts ideals.
The purpose of Rotaract is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
The Scarlet Masque organization will serve to foster independent exploration and development in the area of theatre arts. This can include but is not limited to: performances of one-act plays, original works, one-person showcases, Senior Projects, improvisation events, etc.
Second Hand Store
The main aim of this club is to promote reuse of the resources available and making the maximum use of it. This club will serve the whole community.
Sigma Epsilon Sorority
The purpose of Sigma Epsilon Sorority is to promote friendship and sisterhood, strength of character, academic excellence, clean sportsmanship in all college activities, social activities, and health, both moral and physical.
Tabletop RPG Club
The College of Idaho RPG Club exists to serve those who enjoy playing tabletop RPGs and similar games by helping players connect with gaming groups on campus as well as setting up club-wide games, offering GM training sessions, and, ideally, providing access to otherwise unavailable source materials for players to use.
The College of Idaho Tennis Club aims to provide a recreational tennis activity for students at the colege.
The Environmental Resource and Recreation Association
TERRA is The College of Idaho's environmental club. We focus on educating the campus about environmental issues through campus wide events and programs. Through a proactive hands-on approach TERRA also works to raise awareness to incrementally change practices and to promote a greener present and future.
This organization or society will serve as an outlet for student veterans to better connect with each other, the student body, the veteran staff, and the community at large.
The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To form a Young Democrats club at The College of Idaho.
- To introduce, develop, and inculcate in young people an active inteerest in governmental affairs and the electoral process.
- To foster and promote the philosophies, principles, and goals of the Democratic Party.
- To develop leadership skills in our members.
- To involve ourselves in programs to improve voter education and participation and contribute to the well-being of The College of Idaho community at large.
- To provide all students and citizens the highest degree of justice and social welfare.
- To comform to all of The College of Idaho rules and regulations and CI official agencies.
The College of Idaho Young Republicans exists as a non-profit and educational organization. Its purposes are:
- To advance the growth of the Republican Party by assisting in the election of Republican nominees to public office.
- To discover and equip young Republican leaders to help build the future of the party.
- To encourage awareness and active participation in the political process at all levels of government by members of C of I Young Republicans and the community.
- To support and promote the philosophies and ideals of the Republican Party in Idaho.