- "Campus community" means The College of Idaho.
- "Student" includes all individuals enrolled in at least one course. Persons who are not officially enrolled for a particular term, but who have a continuing relationship with the College are considered students.
- "College employee" and "College official" include any professional or paraprofessional performing duties assigned by the College.
- "College property" and "College premises" include all land, buildings, facilities, and other property in the possession of or owned, used, or controlled by the College (including adjacent streets and sidewalks).
- "Organization" and "club" mean any number of persons who have complied with the formal requirements for The College of Idaho recognition.