The College of Idaho will begin offering summer courses during Summer 2014, providing additional opportunities for current and new students to take classes in subjects such as politics, psychology and Spanish.
Registration for summer courses is now under way with the following classes to be offered:
- International Politics (May 27-June 19)
- Introduction to Political Philosophy (May 27-July 10)
- General Psychology (May 27-July 10)
- Introduction to Psychological Science (May 27-July 10)
- Introduction to Biological Psychology (May 27-July 10))
- Spanish Language & Culture I (May 27-July 24)
- Spanish Language & Culture II (May 27-July 24)
To register for summer courses, contact the Registrar's Office at 208-459-5201 or email@example.com.
More details about summer courses including class times and locations are available online. Tuition, which is $360 per credit, has been significantly reduced for the summer courses, providing local students with the opportunity to take courses at one of the nation’s top private colleges for a fraction of the typical cost.
“The College of Idaho is proud of the fact that we have the best graduation rate in the state of Idaho, and we will continue this by providing new options for students to complete their coursework over the summer,” said Paul Moulton, associate dean of academic affairs. “Summer courses provide our students with more flexibility in arranging their academic schedules. We also look forward to welcoming individuals who are interested in taking summer classes but aren’t current C of I students."