SPRING & FALL 2016 TRANSFERS
The College of Idaho is currently accepting applications for Spring 2016 and Fall 2016. As your application becomes complete please expect up to three to four weeks before hearing a response in regards to your admission status.
SPRING 2016 DATES
- February 1 -- Regular Decision Application Deadline
FALL 2016 DATES
- March 7 -- Regular Decision Application Deadline
- April 20 -- Admission Notification Mailed for Completed Applications
- March 1 -- FAFSA Submitted to C of I
- April 20 -- Financial Aid Notification Mailed
- July 20 -- Candidates Reply Date (Deposit Due)
To receive financial aid, applicants must complete The College of Idaho Financial Aid Application. For an application call 800-2C-IDAHO or download the form. Admitted students who make their tuition deposit of $300 on or before May 1 are guaranteed a place in the class. Financial aid is awarded after acceptance to C of I, and housing and class are assigned after acceptance and receipt of the enrollment deposit.