Gain skills for success in college, your career, and life. Our required minor for all PEAK students.
This program will challenge you to:
- Develop the skills necessary to write and think critically in college.
- Embody the College's liberal arts spirit in a capstone for your major.
- Graduate prepared to accept and succeed in life's opportunities and challenges.
Peaks this program fulfills
- Professional Studies & Enhancements
Courses and Requirements
The PFE minor requires the completion of the following components:
1. Writing Foundations: FYS-101 First Year Seminar or IND-301 Transfer Seminar
2. Quantitative Reasoning Foundations: MAT-120 or higher. Math requirement may vary dependent of program of study.
3. Intercultural Knowledge Foundations: HIS-110, HIS-111, or HIS-112 .
4. Capstone Experience in your major area.