The College of Idaho’s Registrar Office strives to support the academic mission of the college and pledges to maintain the highest level of academic integrity, delivering exceptional administrative service to all individuals. The Office of the Registrar places service to students and faculty first among its priorities and actively seeks ways to effectively communicate and inform students of their rights, responsibilities, and college procedures.
What we do
- Assist students in registering for classes
- Change registration when necessary
- Keep official records of credits and grades
- Evaluation of transfer credits and graduation applications
- VA benefit services
- Provide information and answer any questions you may have about courses, majors, requirements, academic policies, or other academic issues.
2015 Winter/Spring Priority Registration
November 3, Monday: Seniors (90 or more credits completed as of the end of spring semester- May, 2014)
November 6, Thursday: Juniors (60 to 89 credits completed as of the end of spring semester - May 2014)
November 10, Monday: Sophomores (28 to 59 credits completed as of the end of spring semester - May 2014)
November 13, Thursday: Freshman (fewer than 28 credits)
Office Hours and Contact Information
Located in Hendren Hall
Weekdays Monday – Friday
8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Office of Registrar,
2112 Cleveland Blvd.
Caldwell, ID, 83605
Phone Number: (208) 459-5201
Fax Number: (208) 459-5415
Sharla Van Horne
(208) 459 5250
Please feel free to stop by our office in Hendren Hall during our regular business hours, or contact us by phone or email for further assistance.