The College of Idaho’s Registrar Office strives to support the academic mission of the college and pledges to maintain the highest level of academic integrity; delivering exceptional administrative service to all individuals. The Office of the Registrar places service to students and faculty first among its priorities and actively seeks ways to effectively communicate and inform students of their rights, responsibilities, and college procedures.
WHAT WE DO
- Assist students in registering for classes
- Change registration when necessary
- Keep official records of credits and grades
- Evaluation of transfer credits and graduation applications
- VA benefit services
- Transcript requests
- Provide information and answer any questions you may have about courses, majors, requirements, academic policies, or other academic issues.
2015 Fall PRIORITY REGISTRATION
March 30, Monday: Seniors (90 or more credits completed as of the end of Winter semester-January 2015)
April 2, Thursday: Juniors (60 to 89 credits completed as of the end of Winter semester - January 2015)
April 6, Monday: Sophomores (28 to 59 credits completed as of the end of Winter semester - January 2015)
April 9, Thursday: Freshman (fewer than 28 credits)
Sharla Van Horne
Records Specialist II
Records Specialist I
(208) 459 5250
Please feel free to stop by our office in Hendren Hall during our regular business hours, or contact us by phone or email for further assistance.