The College of Idaho’s Registrar Office strives to support the academic mission of the college and pledges to maintain the highest level of academic integrity; delivering exceptional administrative service to all individuals. The Office of the Registrar places service to students and faculty first among its priorities and actively seeks ways to effectively communicate and inform students of their rights, responsibilities, and college procedures.
WHAT WE DO
- Assist students in registering for classes
- Change registration when necessary
- Keep official records of credits and grades
- Evaluation of transfer credits and graduation applications
- VA benefit services
- Transcript requests
- Provide information and answer any questions you may have about courses, majors, requirements, academic policies, or other academic issues.
Associate Vice President for
Institutional Effectiveness and
Sharla Van Horne
Please feel free to stop by our office in Hendren Hall during our regular business hours, or contact us by phone or email for further assistance.