At The College of Idaho, we’re looking for students who want a challenge. Students who want to develop the knowledge and wisdom the world needs, and who enjoy sharing their unique contributions with a vibrant campus community. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply. The sooner you apply and are accepted to The College of Idaho, the more competitive you’ll be for scholarships and financial aid assistance. You’ll also receive additional information about the C of I and invitations to exciting campus events as you learn more about becoming a special part of our community.
- The College of Idaho online application – Create an account and complete your application at any time.
- Common Application - The Common Application is a not-for-profit organization that serves students and member institutions by providing an admission application – online and in print – that students may submit to any of its 346 members including The College of Idaho.
- College of Idaho print application – Download and mail the College’s print application to the Office of Admission.
Dates and Deadlines – Regular Admission
- November 15 – Early Action Application deadline (non-binding)
- January – Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or submit via mail.
- February 15 – Priority Application Consideration deadline and FAFSA due
- May 1 – National Deposit Day (candidate reply and enrollment deposit due). Applications will be accepted on a space-available basis after May 1.
Dates and Deadlines – Transfer Students
- August 1 – Application deadline for fall term
- August 15 – Candidate reply deadline and deposit due
- January 15 – Application deadline for spring term
To receive financial aid, applicants must complete The College of Idaho Financial Aid Application. For an application call 800-2C-IDAHO or download the form. Admitted students who make their tuition deposit of $300 on or before May 1 are guaranteed a place in the class. Financial aid is awarded after acceptance to C of I, and housing is assigned after acceptance and receipt of the enrollment deposit.