Academic Transcript Request

Request Your College Transcript

Transcripts may be ordered online, by mail or fax, or in person at the Yote Stop (Hendren Hall room 113).  Transcript orders cannot be taken over the phone, as the signature of the student placing the order is required. By federal law, transcripts may be ordered only by the person whose name appears on the transcript. Official transcripts are provided as a service to our students at no cost. Please allow at least one week during the semester and two weeks at the beginning and end of a semester and during registration for transcript processing.  If you have questions regarding transcripts please call (208) 459-5400.

Rush orders must be received by the College no later than 11 a.m. for same day processing.  There is a $25 fee for all rush orders in addition to the postage cost if requested to be sent via a third party carrier such as UPS or FEDEX.

You may place a transcript order in one of the following ways:

  1. If you are a current student, a transcript can be ordered via WebAdvisor

  2. You may complete the Transcript Request form (link located below), including your signature, and email ( ), fax (208.459.5415) or send via mail to Office of the Registrar, The College of Idaho, 2112 Cleveland Blvd, MS: 67, Caldwell, ID 83605.

  3. If local to the College, you can come to The Yote Stop (Hendren Hall room 113) and complete a Transcript Request form in person.

Academic Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form: