The College of Idaho's Cooperative Program in Communication Sciences and Disorders is a collaborative effort with Idaho State University.
This program will challenge you to:
- Prepare for a career in speech therapy and pathology.
- Complete three years at C of I, followed by two at ISU.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all prerequisite courses.
- Complete 93 credits, including requirements for one major and two minors through PEAK.
Humanities & Fine Arts Social Sciences & History Natural Sciences & Mathematics Professional Studies & Enhancements
ISU Communication Sciences and Disorders Dual Degree (BS/BS)
Peaks this program fulfills
- Social Sciences & History
Courses and Requirements
To be completed at The College of Idaho
|Course ID||Course Name||Number of Credits|
|BIO-224||Human Anatomy and Physiology I||3 credits|
|BIO-224L||Human Anatomy and Physiology I Lab||1 credits|
|MAT-125||Data Analysis and Statistics||3 credits|
|MAT-212||Multiple Regression Analysis||3 credits|
|PSY-100||General Psychology||3 credits|
|PSY-201||Developmental Psychology||3 credits|
|A course on multicultural issues or social diversity|
|A chemistry course|