Federal Gainful Employment regulations require institutions to report information for certificate and degree programs that would be eligible for Title IV federal financial aid and prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. The College of Idaho does not currently have certificates or degree programs that fall within the regulations as all degrees and certificates are Bachelor and higher degrees and certificates.
For programs that fall within these federal regulations, the following information would be provided.
- Program costs, including tuition, fees, book, supplies and additional costs
- Normal time completion rate for each program
- Job placement rate for students completing each program
- Average loan debt incurred by students enrolled in the program
- Potential career fields for program graduates
To explore our undergraduate and graduate programs please visit our Academics page.