- Welcome to Advising
- Introduction to PEAK
- When will I get my fall schedule?
- How did you pick my schedule?
- What is The College of Idaho known for?
- Should I take the SAT or ACT?
- Should I go test-optional?
- Does the Enrollment Deposit go toward my cost?
- What do I do after I make my deposit?
- When are bills due?
- Is it okay if I don't know what I want to major in?
- Where can I find more scholarships?
- Can I select my own roommate?
- Can I have a single room?
- Can I go home on weekends?
- Can I change my meal plan?
- How do I become an RA?
- Introduction to Student Life
- When do I move onto campus?
- What is the First-Year Experience?
- What about Campus Safety?
- How do I get involved with clubs and events on campus?
- Introduction to the Center for Experiential Learning (CEL)
- Introduction to Department of Accessibility & Learning Excellence (DALE)
- From a student's perspective, how does DALE help me?