A campus visit is the best way to get to know The College of Idaho, and our fly-in reimbursement program makes it easy. The college will reimburse up to $250 toward the cost of a ticket for eligible students.
How to qualify:
- Students must have submitted an application for admission.
- The campus visit must be prior to April 1st.
- Students can only request one fly-in reimbursement.
- This program does not cover the cost of fuel, cars, or anything with personal mileage, but the College will cover any public transportation such as commercial buses, trains, or planes.
- Recruited athletes are not eligible for this program.
For more information about fly-in reimbursement please contact our Visit Center.