Finney Hall, named for Julia Finney, is currently undergoing a full renovation. It was built in 1910 and at one time housed the dining hall and the chemistry department. It is the oldest dormitory building on campus.
Historically the all women's residence hall on campus, Finney Hall became co-ed by floor in 2003. Finney Hall is centrally located on campus next to Terteling Library and Simplot Dining Hall. It is around 20,000 square-feet.
Finney Hall is currently undergoing a $4 million remodel with all work expected to be completed by Summer 2018.