Visits during the school year are recommended, as this is the best time to see what campus life is all about. During a campus visit, you can explore as much or as little as you choose. Please note how much time each component of your visit will take based on what you request. You will have the option to:
- Explore campus on a tour (1 hour)
- Attend a class (M/W/F 1 hour, T/TH 1.5 hours)
- Meet with professors, coaches, or Campus Ministries (30 minutes each)
- Eat in the Simplot Dining Hall (30-45 minutes)
- Meet with an Admission Counselor (30 minutes)
Visits are conducted between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. most weekdays. Tours are available on Saturdays at noon by appointment only.
Campus visits can usually be scheduled with one week's notice, and parents are welcome to attend. Please submit your request to book a visit.